Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just me

I am not starting a blog because I think I have some amazing wisdom or words of advice.  I do not have plans to change the world, the city, the neighborhood, or even my own home (well maybe my home, what woman doesn't?).  I am doing this because as I am going about my daily duties, sometimes a random thought pops into my head and I think "I should write about that!" 

Sometimes what pops into my head is funny, sometimes a bit thought provoking, sometimes controversial, sometimes just a bunch of hog wash or "fluff".  Sometimes it is something that I think someone else would get some type of humor, pleasure, comfort, or entertainment from. 

To say I am not a little nervous or scared to write and publish a blog would be a bald face lie.  You see, I am the type of woman who always thinks I say too much and listen too little.  I leave an encounter with someone else and think, "did I say anything I shouldn't have said?"  I also tend to obsess about that, going over in my mind what was said, and how it could be taken.  But I have decided to take the leap and just go for it!

If you gain some knowledge, comfort, or entertainment from this then great.  If you don't agree with what I said, that's great too because that is what makes life interesting.  If no one reads this then I hope I don't know, but it will have been fun for me to write anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment